CBSE Class 12th results 2022 were announced on Friday by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
The students who had appeared for the exam can check their CBSE 12th result for term 2 board examinations on the official websites – cbse.gov.in, cbseresults.nic.in, parikshasangam.cbse.gov.in, results.cbse.nic.in and digilocker.gov.in.
A student needs to score 33 per cent aggregate marks to pass the CBSE 12th examination. This year, a total of 14 lakh students had appeared for the CBSE 12th Board exam.
How to check CBSE 12th Result 2022 on official website:
- Go to CBSE’s official result website, results.cbse.nic.in
- On the homepage, click: ‘CBSE Class 12th Result 2022’
- Student needs to enter his/her CBSE 12th roll number along with other details if required
- Then click on submit
- CBSE 12th Result marksheet will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take a print out for future reference
How to check CBSE 12th Results 2022 via SMS:
- Tap on the message icon
- Type your CBSE 12th Roll number and then send it to 7738299899
- Then your CBSE 12th result will be sent to your inbox via SMS