The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published the notification for Central Armed Police Forces (Asst. Commandant) Examination 2023.
A total of 322 posts for which applicants can apply through the official website of UPSC. The last date to apply is May 16.
Total vacancy: 322 posts
BSF: 86 posts
CRPF: 55 posts
CISF: 91 posts
ITBP: 60 posts
SSB: 30 posts
A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on August 1, 2023.
Other Candidates: Rs 200
Female/SC/ST Candidates: Nil
How To Apply
- Visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- In the ‘What’s New section’, click on Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2023 link. Then click on the application form
- Fill the application form with all required information correctly
- Pay the application fee
- Download and take printout of application form for future purpose
- For more details, check the official notification