The State Selection Board of Odisha has invited applications for TGT posts, and the application process for it started on January 8 and the last date for submitting the application form is February 7.
The candidates can apply online through the official website at ssbodisha.ac.in.
Vacancy details: There are 2,064 vacancies: TGT-Arts, TGT-PCM, TGT-CBZ, Hindi, Sanskrit and Urdu Teachers and PET.
Age limit: The minimum age limit for all categories of candidates is 21 years and the maximum age is 38 years as of January 1, 2024.
Selection process: The selection would only be based on a written test, which will be of 150 marks comprising of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). The duration of the written test will be two hours.
Application fee: The applictaion fee is Rs 500 for the Unreserved/SEBC category and Rs 200 only for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe and PwD categories.
SSB Odisha TGT Recruitment 2024: How to apply
- Visit the official website ssbodisha.ac.in
- Click on the “Recruitment to the posts of TGT in Non-Govt. Fully Aided High Schools of Odisha (Apply Online)”
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Register and proceed with the application process
- Pay the applictaion fee
- Upload all the required documents
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria and other details here
Click here to apply directly for SSB Odisha TGT Recruitment 2024